- Greg and I talk about our latest research on using Twitter to support students throughout their first year of college.
- I summarize my recent research on using Facebook in education.
- Greg explores the future of higher education and how new technologies can be used to effectively improve student success.
- Liz discusses how to use Facebook to market your institution and programs.
- Ed explains how to frame productive social media use to administrators.
- I get snarky about EdTech startups and how they don’t communicate with educators.
Listen to the podcast here:
Or you can download the file by right-clicking here and selecting “Save As.” Here are the slides for the presentation portion:
I’d love to hear what you think. Please share your thoughts and questions in the comments below.