I’m looking for examples of how you are using social media in your functional areas. Successes and challenges are both welcome! Feel free to post your story in the comments section or send it privately to me via email by clicking here. Please indicate whether you would like to be identified or whether you would like for your contribution to remain anonymous.
Here are some questions to help frame what I’m looking for (note that I’m not looking for you to answer every question – they are just food for thought):
- What did you do? Which social media tool did you use? How did you use it? How did you get students to use it with you? How did you overcome departmental/division/institutional resistance, if any?
- What worked? How did students respond to the intervention? What did you do (if anything) to measure what worked?
- What didn’t work? What were the challenges you faced? Were there challenges you didn’t expect?
- What were the major takeaways?
- What advice would you give to others?
If I use your example and you choose to be identified, you’ll get credit in the chapter where the example appears and I’ll also list you in the acknowledgements.