Last week, I wrote an opinion piece for NBCLatino entitled Don’t trust Facebook with your children in response to Facebook’s announcement that they are considering allowing children younger than 13 to join the site. In that post, I discussed four reasons why you would want to be wary of allowing your children under 13 to join […]
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Maria Eulaica Floren Raya on About
- Chris on How to Export Twitter Updates to Excel
- Rey Junco on Student affairs professionals: Looking for social media examples for my book
- Josh Sarver on Student affairs professionals: Looking for social media examples for my book
- Jenna Condie on Student affairs professionals: Looking for social media examples for my book
Tagsacademic advising badges beginner cell phones college cyberbullying data digital divide digital media education engagement facebook featured game dynamics hackacad hashtag higher education infographic interview learning media methods Multitasking outcomes policy presentation privacy publications Research retention slides social media student affairs students survey sxsw teaching technology teens texting twitter university video youth
Follow this blog
Popular Search Terms
Recent Search Terms
- likes facebook photos
- students and multitasking
- how long do people spend texting
- the effect on social media ruining education
- how much time do we spend on technology?
- why use many text message is waste of time
- Is thee a way to export twitter data?
- correlation between GPA and facebook use
- relationship of social networking sites and academic performance