Recently, Jezebel engaged in the public shaming of teens who posted racist tweets after the election. The doxxing began on the comment thread to the original “racist teens” post and then the Jezebel writer ran with the mob mentality. Now, I’m not trying to give those teens who posted the racist tweets a “pass;” however, the way […]
- New Paper: Student class standing, Facebook use, and academic performance
- Recruiting Ph.D. students – Come work with me!
- Looking for a middle school to collaborate on research study
- Social Media and Student Identity Development
- Using Social Media in Student Affairs: An Evidence-Based Approach #ACPA14 Slides
Tagsacademic apps badges beginner cell phones college cyberbullying data digital divide digital media education engagement facebook featured game dynamics hackacad higher education identity development infographic interview learning media methods Multitasking outcomes policy presentation privacy publications Research retention slides social media student affairs students survey sxsw teaching technology teens texting twitter university video youth
Follow this blog
Popular Search Terms
Recent Search Terms
- import tweets excel
- spend a long time и spend a lot of time
- export twitter data
- learners spent most of their time on social media do you agree?
- Impacts of social media on tertiary students
- positive effect of socialmedia in campus
- twitter and grades
- social media negative effects on education/multitasking
- social media and civil discourse
- why learners spend most of their time on social media?