This past week, I was at South Dakota State University kicking off our experimental study of the effects of Twitter on student engagement. I taught multiple sections of the first year experience course, GS100, how to use Twitter. Overall, I think the week was very productive and I was able to get a lot of […]
Brunel eLearning 2.0 Keynote Slides View more presentations from Rey Junco.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tagsacademic apps badges beginner cell phones college cyberbullying data digital divide digital media education engagement facebook featured game dynamics hackacad higher education identity development infographic interview learning media methods Multitasking outcomes policy presentation privacy publications Research retention slides social media student affairs students survey sxsw teaching technology teens texting twitter university video youth
Follow this blog
Popular Search Terms
Recent Search Terms
- social media social engagement students college
- junco 2013
- facebook features for academic
- The speaker says that multitasking has a negative effect on student\s ability to study Do you agree? Why or why not?
- scoring the facebook intensity scale pdf
- social media and grades
- Facebook in
- survey questions on frequency of use