This past week, I was at South Dakota State University kicking off our experimental study of the effects of Twitter on student engagement. I taught multiple sections of the first year experience course, GS100, how to use Twitter. Overall, I think the week was very productive and I was able to get a lot of [...]
Brunel eLearning 2.0 Keynote Slides View more presentations from Rey Junco.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- charlotte on Students spend a lot of time Facebooking, searching, and texting
- F. Mounia Abdaoui on How to Export Twitter Updates to Excel
- Essay Writing Service on Comparing actual and self-reported measures of Facebook use
- International student on Students spend a lot of time Facebooking, searching, and texting
- Stan Dura on Comparing actual and self-reported measures of Facebook use
Tagsacademic advising badges beginner cell phones college conferences cyberbullying data digital divide digital media education engagement facebook featured game dynamics hackacad hashtag higher education infographic interview learning methods Multitasking outcomes policy presentation privacy publications Research retention slides social media student affairs students survey sxsw teaching technology teens texting twitter university video youth
Follow this blog
Popular Search Terms
Recent Search Terms