This past week, I was at South Dakota State University kicking off our experimental study of the effects of Twitter on student engagement. I taught multiple sections of the first year experience course, GS100, how to use Twitter. Overall, I think the week was very productive and I was able to get a lot of […]
Brunel eLearning 2.0 Keynote Slides View more presentations from Rey Junco.
- New Paper: Student class standing, Facebook use, and academic performance
- Recruiting Ph.D. students – Come work with me!
- Looking for a middle school to collaborate on research study
- Social Media and Student Identity Development
- Using Social Media in Student Affairs: An Evidence-Based Approach #ACPA14 Slides
Tagsacademic apps badges beginner cell phones college cyberbullying data digital divide digital media education engagement facebook featured game dynamics hackacad higher education identity development infographic interview learning media methods Multitasking outcomes policy presentation privacy publications Research retention slides social media student affairs students survey sxsw teaching technology teens texting twitter university video youth
Follow this blog
Popular Search Terms
Recent Search Terms
- why is facebook important for the students
- amount of time spent on phones singapore
- why do we need to make an research about facebook among students
- How often do students spend time in social media?
- multi tasking as a student
- effect of media on academic exellence
- ethical concerns with college applicants facebook
- high-tech teens teenagers spend a lot of time in перевод текста
- increase in media use in student\s effects
- effects of facebook students academic performance